The covid-19 pandemic poses a threat to all of us and we are relying on each other to protect public health. Together is how we well get through this.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- Maintaining 6 foot social distance between each other.
- Wearing face coverings (over nose and mouth) while inside the library.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols put out by the CDC.
What we're asking you to do:
- Do not enter the library if you are currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Masks are required for patrons ages 2 and older.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the library for your use.
- Maintain at least 6 foot social distance from others.
- Follow all directional signs and floor markings.